Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Things I See

The things i see

 I'm not afraid of the unknown
I'm not afraid of being alone
I can see that others don’t understand
I feel like a lost sea shell hidden beneath the sand
waiting eagerly for someone to pick me up and take me home
so I could share with them my inner thoughts and will no longer be on my own
but I know sometimes my thoughts are to crazy
make believe and sometimes hazy
I’m not afraid of dieing
and to rant I stick to writing
I never kill tiny bugs
they have lives too
I don’t like playing God
I think of too many thoughts at a time
I'm living behind a wall you weren’t fit to climb
and sometimes I'm scared of nothing at all
I never capitalize
my i's
if I did it would make me feel like im too important
ans late at night when I cant sleep
I like to draw and day dream
I still obsessed with  Pokemon
and i still watch and laugh at old friends reruns
I play poker but not lady gaga style
I'm outgoing but sometimes it takes awhile
I'm shy too but only when we first meet
I don’t need a man to sweep me off my feet
I think about others that are struggling
and how in awe I am that they keep fighting
I think about starving children
and how some of us are sitting here doing nothing for them
I have day dreams about meeting Mario
and how people enter our life’s then later go
I ponder about many things
like the pain and joy this world brings
late at night I think about many things
things I create and make believe
I think about the happiness I get from just watching the sun rise
I think about all the pain and sorrow yet joy I see in the worlds eyes
I think about how blissfully ignorant others are including me
I think about everything in this world ive yet to see
id rather spend all my time outside
then staying indoors and secretly hiding
I loveremembering the smell of the ocean
And loving my God is where I put all my devotion
I wish that you could see
all my thoughts that I'm thinking
I wish that just some ONE could understand
how precious this life is
And just for once someone would take my hand. 
so big and so bright
so unique and fierce yet so kind
I wish that you could see the beautiful things I see
all the worlds endless possibilities
I wish you could feel this
kind of love it brings so much bliss
and rides you of enemies
its never dark here
you never have to fear
this is home to me
I wish the world could see
the things that I see.

things i think about late at night when i cant sleep and through out the day 
i swear no one understands whats goin on up here .. but here's an insight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment