Roses are blooming
Daffodils are springing
And Lillie’s are sprouting
Lavenders are slowly growing from the green grass
Crickets they sing softly
Frogs jump form Lilly to Lilly pad
The creek it sparkles
The stars above they glisten
and I look around and see all that I have
and see that something is missing
I have secrets like everyone else
I have walls that I hide behind
I’ve hidden the key where no one will find it
but somehow
you’ve found the ladder and
you’re climbing down my green vines
that I’ve safely been hiding behind
and I hate to admit it but your finding your way in
to my secret garden.
Laughter is passed back and forth
like childish school notes
I’ve never let anyone in
I've never let anyone get this close
my thoughts I've held for so long
are pouring out of me like a newly written song
I tell you things that I've never told anyone else
and you tell me things that I've never even thought about
your on the same rate of mind set as me
you keep up and slow down with me so easily.
and you have secrets just like me
you have walls but your slowly pulling them free
you've hidden the key where no one will find it but somehow
I’ve found the ladder and I'm climbing down your vines
that for so long you've hidden behind
and I know you hate to admit it
but I'm finding my way in
into your secret garden.
I hope you can see what you've done to me
your destroying my insecurities
and finally I feel like I can breathe
and I'm letting you in to see..
Roses are blooming
Daffodils are springing
And Lillie’s are sprouting
Lavenders are slowly growing from the green grass
Crickets they sing softly
Frogs jump form Lilly to Lilly pad
The creek it sparkles
The stars above it glistens
and I look around and see all that I have
and I see you
next
to
me.
WRITTEN BY C.C. Weatherly
July 25, 2011
2:13 AM
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment