Friday, July 29, 2011

Saved

Chronologically collecting my thoughts calmly as i quickly catch up with my conquered fears
Memories, memorized momentarily in the mist of my mind.
Tossing and turning with terrified tingles tickling my tummy
As I breathe in each breath, beauty is bestowed upon me.
I grab the growing eagerness that is easily intertwined in my intestines.
The butterflies flutter, flatter their fickle wings throughout my full body.
Finally something real fills me whole and makes me feel alive
Something slips and slides and smothers my slick sinning heart
I feel something, something warmer than warm something so right.
I can render it radically as it releases  all my ridiculous fears about reality
Images of daylight, delight my daydreaming heart.
Grace gradually grows throughout my whole being
Happiness returns to me quickly
Fear is pushed past my pitiful pathetic past and out of my potentially paradised future.
until i can finally breathe freely again.

No comments:

Post a Comment