The clock is always ticking, tick tock tic
Passing by the blissful hours im going to forever miss
How fast this life is passing me by
I wish it would all just slow down for a while
I wish i could stay in this one moment for the rest of all time
So i could hold on to this memory and call it forever mine <3
I want to hold these waves forever in my hands
I want everything to stand still right now, under my command
I want to always walk my lovely long beach
And feel the cool wet sand under my feet
To always feel the tiny minnows kiss my toes
How they have become my friends instead of my long ago foes
The blood orange sunset has so kindly promised to keep me warm
But the clock is still ticking leaving my smitten heart torn
Life goes on so they so proudly say
But in my heart this image will surely stay
I ll remember the warm blood orange sun and my cold wet sand
And the white cap waves that i so often held in the palm of my hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment