Monday, August 1, 2011

Final Goodbye:

I walked these halls every day,
This feeling inside is very strange.
I wasn't prepared for this to end.

I walk these halls all alone
So i can let my thoughts freely roam
I watch the old memories play out in my mind
I push play then i push rewind!

Chorus:
I stand here tall in front of you
I hope you all can feel it too
This bittersweet farewell
Here it is the final Bell
I close my eyes and get real scared
When i leave this behind am i leaving prepared
Here it is our final goodbye
To Whitehouse High.

I'll remember performing at every football game
Cause just for an instant it felt like fame.
Ill always recall, those boys of fall
We stood by them through it all.
We've become wiser and a little bit older
We've taken risks which have made us bolder
We've grown up in this place
We'll recall every name every single face.

Chorus.

Bridge:
The friends we've made
The chances we've taken
The lives we've changed
The rules that we've broken
Its made us who we are
Can you even believe we actually made it this far?
But we have a whole life time for moments like these
and im ready now, yes i am ready now that's its time to leave.
Though memories may fade..
I hope that one day..
You'll still remember my name,
Cause this is not just a goodbye
This is a hello to our new lives
but there will always be a voice inside that sings...
"Always in our memories, ever in our hearts, yes we will remember...
Dear Whitehouse High.'

I close my eyes and get real scared
When i leave this behind i am leaving prepared..
Here it is our final goodbye,
To Whitehouse High.

No comments:

Post a Comment